Big Brothers Big Sisters "Bowl for Kids Sak"
By participating in Big Brothers Big Sisters Bow for Kids' Sake, you can help make a positive, lasting impact on children, schools and neighborhoods. Our communities face huge challenges - youth violence, drop out rates, poverty, drug and alcohol abuse - Big Brothers Big Sisters is a solution that works to solve these societal problems. Our impact is proven. Research shows that children in our program are:
* 52% less likely to skip school
* 46% less likely to begin using illegal drugs
* 27% less likely to begin using alcohol
* 37% less likely to skip a class and are more confident of their performance in schoolwork
* 33% less likely to engage in violent behavior and more likely to get along with their families and peers.
Help Big Brothers Big Sisters continue congributing to better schools, brighter futures and stronger communities for all - support Bowl For Kids' Sake today!
Sign up for teams of 4,5 or 6 bowlers per lane.
All you need to do is:
1. Register - just sign up and get started! Online or offline, make a difference now
2. Raise Money - ask your friends. Give them a call, shoot them an email, send them a text message. You can even collect donations online.
3. Bowl - take an hours and have some fun! Relax, bowl and enjoy spending some time with your team. It's our way of saying, "Thank you" for being Big enough to help vulnerable children and transform your community.
4. If you don't have time to bow, you can still make an impact by donating to Big Brothers Big Sisters today!
For more information go online to www.bbbsncmi.org or call 989-732-7780.
Gaylord Bowling Center is Smoke Free!
|Previous Month||March 2012||Next Month|